Trimline of Reno – Bed Liner Products
Call 775-322-3181 today for product descriptions and availability
Trimline carries bed liners and carpet mats from a wide range of national brands. We can find the right solution to protect your truck bed and tailgate. We use only the highest quality products by manufacturers such as BedRug, TrailFX and Penda.
- Your cargo rides on a nonskid surface.
- Tough protection for any truck bed.
- A firm cushion for fragile cargo.
- Prevents dents and dings.
- Ideal for sporting or boating equipment, hunting gear, golf clubs.
- Water is not absorbed by the closed-cell foam bottom. Any spill or stain remains on the stain-resistant plastic fiber surface for easy cleaning.
- The solid plastic polymer fiber can not be permanently marked by transmission fluid, oil, grease or gasoline.
- Acids, solvents, chemical compounds, or petroleum products will not damage the carpet-like plastic fiber surface or foam bottom.
Penda Drop-In Liner
For over 30 years, smart pickup truck owners everywhere have trusted Penda for patented technology that protects the painted truck bed, minimizes cargo sliding and improves tracktion. With up to twice the skid resistance of other drop in or spray on bedliners and a deep, rich UV protected finish that is second to none, you don't have to sacrifice appearance for real protection.
The rib design guards against dents and scrapes and allows water to drain away from the bed and it resists gasoline, oils and most chemicals. Penda offers innovative features like molded-in board holders for stacking and tailgate cupholders.
When it comes to your truck or SUV, you want quality, style, protection, and durability at a price you can afford. TrailFX offers you an array of products. Whether it is for work or play, TrailFX has something for everyone’s needs. Step bars to grille guards, tool boxes to bed protection – whatever your need, we have you covered.
TrailFX sources high-quality products for trucks, SUVs, and cars at a price you can afford. Whether you need a nerf step for your SUV, a tool box for your truck, or a bug shield for your car, we want to make sure that you are supplied the quality, style, and durability you expect from a product.Product Features
- Custom molded for most truck applications
- Universal applications and tailgate protectors are also available
- Textured pebble surface helps reduce shifting, while raised ribs ease loading and unloading of cargo
- Underside allows for drainage to keep truck bed dry, helping to prevent rust and mildew
- Prevents cargo from shifting
- Made of high-strength Nyracord®
- 3/8 inch thick
- Will not crack or break
BedRug Carpet Mat
This BedRug Mat is designed specifically for trucks that do not have any existing liner, featuring a ¾” thick custom molded foam backing to provide a smooth work surface, using only hook and loop fasteners to install without needing to drill holes into your truck bed.
Much like the BedRug, the BedRug Mat is made to fit your specific make and model, filling in the ribs and contours of the truck bed to provide a smooth, void free loading surface. It will give you the look and feel of carpet in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. This mat will protect your truck while standing up to whatever you can throw at it: from mulch to bleach. With its cushioned foam non-skid surface, it will keep everything in place while protecting your cargo and your knees. The BedRug Mat material is fade and UV resistant. Made of foam similar to that used in life jackets, it doesn’t absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedRug Mat is good as new.
- 100% Polypropylene – Ultra Tough Work Surface
- Looks and Feels Like Carpet
- Slip and Skid Resistant Fiber
- Custom Fit For Each Truck – Won’t Scratch Truck Bed
- Superior Comfort – Cushioned and Knee Friendly
- Bleach, Battery Acid, Oil and Gas Wash Right Off
- Designed For Exterior Use – Will Not Absorb Water
- Installs in Minutes with Hook and Loop Fasteners
BedRug Carpet Liner
This is the most innovative and unique truck bed liner there is. You get the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. That means not only will it protect your truck bed from impact dings and damage, it will stand up to the most harsh conditions you can throw at it: from gravel to battery acid, while still protecting your precious cargo and your knees!
Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories. Its non-skid surface keeps your cargo in place, and a built-in hinge between the truck bed and tailgate prevents debris from collecting. The BedRug material is fade and UV resistant. Made of foam similar to that used in life jackets, it doesn’t absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedRug is good as new.
- Rugged Construction Handles Heavy Cargo
- Bleach, Oil Even Battery Acid Washes Off
- Comfortable Knee Friendly ¾” Cushioned Floor
- Anti-Skid Surface Prevents Cargo From Shifting
- Engineered for Exterior Use
- Stain & UV Resistant
- Easily Cleaned With Just Water
BedRug BedTred Pro Series
If you want a bed liner that won’t damage your truck, isn’t permanent and won’t lower your resale value, BedTred Pro Series is for you. It provides a rugged work surface that is tough enough to withstand dents and dings while protecting your most fragile cargo from sliding around your truck bed.
The BedTred system is a 5-piece zipped liner that installs with hook and loop fasteners, without damaging the truck bed. While traditional spray-in liners can quickly fade and chalk, the BedTred material is fade and UV resistant. The 1/4″ thick foam is similar to that used in life jackets and will not absorb water, resisting mold and mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes.
- TPO Composite Surface
- No Sanding, No Prepping and No Damage Installation
- Hassle Free Quick & Easy Hook and Loop Install
- Custom Contoured Fitment for a Snug Tight Finish
- Heavy Duty ¼” Textured Anti-Skid Surface
- Thick Foam Layer Provides Superior Dent Protection
- Cushioned Knee-Friendly Surface
- Non-Woven Fiber Backing Will Not Scratch Truck Bed